Today we are releasing the OpenTok Android SDK 2.0 Beta 2 that includes:
- A new Video Driver API for access and customization of video streams.
- Support for subclassing: you can now extend classes defined in the SDK, including the Session, SubscriberKit, and PublisherKit classes.
- Signaling API: you can now send and receive signals to and from other clients connected to a session.
- Support for audio output over external speakers and headphones.
- Video orientation on the publisher.
- Support for TURN over TCP. This improves connectivity in restricted network environments. For more information see here.
This update will be available to developers starting today.